The Secret of My Life........



Sesungguhnya solatku, ibadahku, hidupku & matiku hanyalah kerana ALLAH Taala..

Secret of my life which will be revealed here & everyone will know who i am and what i think about them............

Friday, June 17, 2011

Holiday has come to its end....

Tik tok..tik tok....kringgg d tyme is up...now my precious holiday has come to its end...n yesss...welcome to the misery once again coz IPBA is jz like a stress power house...i really wish that i dont have 2 go back there again....coz im happy here...at my home..surround by those people who love and adore me...it is not i hate IPBA dat much...i jz dont want myself to get so stress..haha...seriously people will be shocked coz Anies dat they knew 'studyholic'...erm never mind..4 years will pass like a lightning.....i dont want 2 look back again and now i will always moving forward...since ramadhan is jz near d corner..i think i wanna change 100%.....n back 2 my study habit....everyday i must read something related to it..if not i will get lost....hahhahha..thats all..i hope i will owez happy n happy n happy forever....i knew dat i had done some mistakes but im jz a fragile gurl n i owez rush in doing my decision..as d result i did many things wrongly..apologize n sorry to people whom i had touched their life....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment